Military Vehicles Camouflage & Markings Manuals on CD
Collected together is a digital reproduction of vintage Military Manuals on the subject of Vehicle Camouflage Markings. Each manual is in pdf format and is scan of the original manuals.
These three manuals on the art of Vehicle Camouflage and Markings covers all major combat and support vehicles from Tanks to Trucks to Bulldozers to Aircraft and much more, featuring detailed illustrations.
This is a great tool not only for people interesting in giving their own vehicles a camouflage look but for model builders and artist alike.
Included in this collection are the following:
COLOR, MARKING AND CAMOUFLAGE PATTERNS USED ON MILITARY EQUIPMENT
163 Pages....Features 140 Illustrations.
2. Color Marking of Non-Camouflage Equipment
3. Color, Markings and Patterns of Military Equipment
PAINTINGS AND MARKINGS OF ARMY AIRCRAFT
2. SURFACE PREPARATION
3. PAINTING – GENERAL
4. TACTICAL PAINT SCHEME
5. NON-TACTICAL PAINT SCHEMES
6. FINISHES FOR SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS
7. LETTERING AND MARKING
8. MISCELLANEOUS TABLES AND ILLUSTRATIONS
9. HELICOPTER ILLUSTRATIONS
10. FIXED WING AIRCRAFT ILLUSTRATIONS
PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARMY MATERIAL
2. UNDERCOATS, FINISH MATERIALS, AND RELATED PRODUCTS
3. FINISH SYSTEMS
5. APPLICATION TECHNIQUES AND EQUIPMENT
6. MARKING PROCEDURES
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: